(Sp) Resources to Keep Your Pet
You Have OptionsFrom financial struggles to family changes and housing insecurity, there are so many circumstances that can make keeping a pet difficult. But we believe loving pet owners shouldn’t have to lose their furry family members. If you are struggling to care for your pet, we have a host of resources to help.
Bridge the Gap Program
Our Bridge the Gap program supports pet owners in crisis. With the help of our community support coordinator, we can help pet parents navigate the abundant resources in Maricopa County and help keep beloved pets in their forever homes. Do any of the statements below apply to you?
- I’m struggling to pay for rent and/or utilities.
- I’m struggling to pay for food for my pet.
- I’m struggling to meet my pet’s basic needs.
- I’m elderly (65+) and having difficulties caring for my pet.
- I’m in a dangerous situation and need help getting myself and my pet to a safe place.
- I lost my job and am unable to care for my pet.
- I am struggling with my own health/mental health and it is impacting my ability to care for my pet.
If so, we may be able to help. Apply to Bridge the Gap, or contact us at 602.997.7585 ext. 3800 for more information.
Keep Pets with Their People
We’re on a mission to keep pets in loving homes. What do you need help with?
Rehoming Your Pet
We know that sometimes, keeping a pet just isn’t possible. If you need to find a new home for your pet, we’re here for you.