Back to News
Summer Spaytacular: FREE Spay/Neuter Surgeries for Felines!
Free Cat and Kitten Spay/Neuter Surgeries!Spaying/neutering prevents unwanted litters, protects against serious health issues and the establishment of negative behaviors, and helps combat the issue of pet overpopulation in our community. Schedule your cat or kitten's spay/neuter surgery appointment in July at either AHS Veterinary Clinic location for a future date. Call 602.997.7585, select option 5 and mention the Summer Spaytacular offer. Please leave a voicemail if we do not pick up and we will call you back within 24 hours. Pets must be at least two months old and weigh at least two pounds, and are subject to a healthy veterinary exam. [one_half] Margaret McAllister Brock Veterinary Clinic 1521 W. Dobbins Road Phoenix, AZ 85041 602.997.7585 Ext. 4000 [/one_half][one_half_last] Marge Wright Veterinary Clinic 1311 W. Hatcher Road Phoenix, AZ 85021 602.997.7585 Ext. 4001 [/one_half_last] Spaying Your Female Cat:
- Helps prevent serious medical conditions, such as uterine infections, uterine/ovarian cancer and breast cancer.
- Is far less expensive than the cost of treating an infection, having an emergency c-section, treating cancer or raising a litter of puppies or kittens.
- Helps prevent serious medical conditions, such as testicular cancer and often has a positive effect on your pet’s behavior.
- Makes pet less likely to mark his territory or spray urine throughout the house.
- Tends to make pet less aggressive and less likely to roam.