Back to News
Spay/Neuter Surgeries for $20 at AHS’ Veterinary Clinics!
*** ALL AVAILABLE APPOINTMENTS HAVE BEEN FILLED. We would be happy to schedule an appointment for you at our regular low-cost fees. Please call 602.997.7585, select option 5, and please leave a voicemail if needed. Thank you!Regular spay/neuter cost and surgery information: bit.ly/2q7FXDq on Saturdays in February. To schedule an appointment, please call 602.997.7585 ext. 4000.
February is Spay/Neuter Awareness Month!In celebration of Spay/Neuter Awareness Month, AHS' Veterinary Clinics are offering $20 spay/neuter surgeries for appointments booked in the month of February, courtesy of Circle of Friends! Neutering your pet prior to maturity and spaying your pet prior to her first heat cycle (both at 4-6 months old) offers the best protection against serious health issues and the establishment of negative behaviors. [one_half] Spaying Your Female Dog Or Cat:
- Helps prevent serious medical conditions, such as uterine infections, uterine/ovarian cancer and breast cancer.
- Is far less expensive than the cost of treating an infection, having an emergency c-section, treating cancer or raising a litter of puppies or kittens.
- Helps prevent serious medical conditions, such as testicular cancer and often has a positive effect on your pet’s behavior.
- Makes pet less likely to mark his territory or spray urine throughout the house.
- Tends to make pet less aggressive and less likely to roam.